- The entries must follow the competition theme. Only one entry per candidate is allowed. No group participation is allowed.
- The art must be original. Photographs, photocopies or digital are not accepted for this contest
- The material of the final content should not contain anything offensive or cause disgrace to any person, profession or community.
- Each contestant can send only one entry for each contest.
- Once submitted, the art work cannot be withdrawn or replaced by another
- The decision of the judges will be final and cannot be challenged.
- Submission file may not exceed 1MB
- Minimum resolution of 72dpi should be submitted
- Do not send images of your artwork which are framed or having water marks
- The submitted art which does not follow these rules will be subjected to disqualification
- Slogans should be crisp and catchy. Only originally written slogans will be considered and will be disqualified otherwise.
- Entries will be checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized articles will be rejected.
- Language for the essays will be English only.
- You should be the only author of your essay. Co-authorship is not allowed.
- Participating in the event means you agree to abide by all the rules of the contest.
- All participants will receive e-certificate after submission
- First, second and third prizes will be announced on June 30, 2021. Participants will later receive e-certificates and winners will receive e-certificates and gift vouchers.