Terms and Conditions
1Sqft – APP FOR PROPERTIES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Digicompass Infomatics India Limited’s website at 1Sqft@digicompass.in.
User License Agreement
License Agreement is entered into by:
Digicompass Infomatics India Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act having its registered office at ______
The User, an individual who is looking to avail the services provided by Digicompass Infomatics India Limited.
These terms and conditions provided herein shall govern the Client License Agreement.
The following terminologies apply to these Terms and Conditions:
· “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the terms and conditions
· “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company
· “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refers to both the Client and Ourselves
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services.
Definitions and Interpretations
· “Website” – The internet website with the name “________” owned and operated by Digicompass Infomatics India Limited.
· The headings of the clauses to this Agreement are for convenience only and shall be ignored in construing this Agreement.
· The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
· Both members of this agreement will be collectively referred to as “Parties” and individually as “Party”
· All listings, advertisements, classifieds and Gazette documents on the Website have been procured from open public sources. Digicompass Infomatics India Limited does not own or make any claim of title or ownership over the listings found on the Website.
· The User is not allowed to download, save to their computer, save to their phone or duplicate any of the content available on the Website.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited does not make any claim of warranty over quality, merchantability or usability of any of the products obtained through the listings found on the Website.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited does not make any claim of warranty over the safe and sound delivery of any products procured through the listings found on the Website.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited, for all intents and purpose is merely an aggregator between different entities.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited is not liable for any kind of damages, losses or action arising directly or indirectly due to any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, access and/or use of the content on the website or any of them including but not limited to content based decisions resulting in loss of data, revenue, profits, property, infection by viruses etc.
· All of the data on products and promotions including but not limited to, the prices and the availability of any product or service or any feature thereof, is subject to change without notice by the party providing the product or promotion.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited reserves the right to amend the content found on the Website without any notice to the User.
· Links to external Internet sites may be provided within the content on Website as a convenience to users. The listing of an external site does not imply endorsement of the site by Digicompass Infomatics India Limited. Digicompass Infomatics India Limited does not make any representations regarding the availability and performance of any of the external websites to which Digicompass Infomatics India Limited provides links. When The User click on advertiser banners, sponsor links, or other external links from the Website, your browser automatically may direct The User to a new browser window that is not hosted or controlled by Digicompass Infomatics India Limited.
Log-in or Subscription
· Upon visiting the website, The User will be asked to Log-in or Sign-up in order to avail the services that the website provides.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited will not disclose the User’s password to any 3rd party.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited reserves the right to disclose the User’s email and other contact information to 3rd parties for purposes of ease of communication during transactions.
· The User must purchase subscriptions to the website in order to avail the website’s services.
· Subscription will be through online payments through the methods mentioned on the website at the time of purchase of subscription.
· Digicompass Infomatics India Limited will not disclose any payment details to any third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
· It is a breach of this agreement to use or attempt to use the services provided by the Website without purchasing a subscription.
The User agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by The User of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
· If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
· If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Relationship between Parties
Each party is an independent contractor of the other party. Nothing herein will constitute a Partnership between or joint venture by the parties, or constitute either party the agent of the other.
The rights and remedies of the parties to this Agreement are cumulative and not alternative. No waiver of any rights is to be charged against any party unless such waiver is in writing signed by an authorized representative of the party so charged. Neither the failure nor any delay by any party in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege, and no single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or privilege will preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege.
Digicompass Infomatics India Limited reserves the right to make any amendments to this agreement with informing The User and without obtaining your prior consent. Any change to this agreement will take effect from the revised date of said change.
This agreement shall exist on a non-exclusive basis. The Parties are free to enter into similar agreements with any other third party.
By entering into this agreement, the Parties shall ensure that their business and activities are conducted in such a manner that the reputation, status and goodwill of each Party is in no way adversely affected or compromised.
Governing Law and Settlement of Dispute
The validity, construction, interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Contract Act 1872, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
If any disputes or differences arise between the Parties in connection with or arising out of this agreement, the Parties shall attempt, for a period of thirty days from the receipt of a notice from the other Party of the existence of a dispute, to settle such dispute by mutual discussions between the Parties. If the said dispute cannot be settled by mutual discussions within the thirty-day period, either Party may refer the matter to arbitrators. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be held under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any of its subsequent amendments. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in English.
The Parties hereby consent and agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Tamil Nadu for all suits, actions or proceedings directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Agreement, and waive any and all objections to such courts, including but not limited to objections based on improper venue or inconvenient forum, and each Party hereby irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts in any suits, actions or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
· Government agencies;
· Search engines;
· News organizations
· Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
· Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
· Dot.com community sites;
· Internet portals;
· Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
· Educational institutions and trade associations.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.